Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Mains supply voltage||110VAC or 220VAC|
|Internal power supply||27.2VDC|
|Total output current limited||3A @ 220VAC|
|Batteries (default configuration)||12V2.3AH*2|
|Number of circuit||12-32|
|End of Line device||6.8k Ω,5% tolerance, 0.5-1W (colour code-blue,grey,red,gold)|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680 Ω, 0.5 or 1 watt|
|Number of general circuits||2|
|Outputs fused AT||600mA|
|Maximum number of bells @ 50mA of each Sounder output||30|
|Battery fuse||1.85A resettable fuse|
|Sounder outputs||750mA resettable fuse|
|Output type||NC and NO relay|
|Largest acceptable conductor size||2.5mm2|
|Smallest acceptable conductor size||0.75mm2|
|Weight (with batteries)||13kg|
- Fire Bell 10″ 120 Volt AC (UL)
- Often used as a school bell, or in hotels, our fire alarm bells have been in service for 30 years.
- Back Box sold separately. Be sure to choose the alarm bell with the correct voltage.
- Indoor and outdoor installation. Argco is the bell store for professionals.
- Rated Current: 25mA – Sound Level: 95 dB
Features – Concept of Modular System – 1-4 Partitions – 3-31 user codes – 8-16 wired zones – 1-15 keypads in system – 512 events memory – Remote system programming PSTN, GPRS, or LAN, – Remote control macro command – Remote arming, disarming, alarm clearing, with user code, by cell phone – Room Temperature request by cell phone and temperature value results by SMS