Ubiquiti Networks NBE-5AC-16 NanoBeam ac High-Performance airMAX Bridge
The Ubiquiti Networks NBE-5AC-16 NanoBeam ac High-Performance airMAX Bridge directs RF energy in a tight beamwidth. It maximizes and improves noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth and also blocks or spatially filters out noise. This feature helps in areas crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The Nanobeam ac combines the radio and antenna in an efficient and compact unit that gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. It features an innovative mechanical design and high speed processor for optimal performance at low cost.
Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz*
* Some frequencies may require activation; visit: here
Ubiquiti Networks NBE-5AC-16 US is an airMAX NanoBeam PtP radio with 802.11ac at 450+Mbps. It functions on 5GHz with a 16dBi gain, with a tight beamwidth.
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this nanobeam supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40 MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 16dBi
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 6W
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• (1) Nanobeam ac
• (1) Ball joint mount
• (1) Lock ring
• (1) Metal strap
• (1) Gigabit PoE Adapter (24V,0.5A)
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide