Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Features:Fence Monitor, Gate (aux) monitor, Siren driver, Strobe Driver, Armed Response On/Off reset Key, Remote Control option, Batery backup, Security, Solar power option
Specifications:Stored energy: 15J, Output energy 500ohm: 8J, Output Voltage max: 10KV, Output voltage min: 5kv, Backup time max: 14hrs, Backup time min: 7 hrs, Battery Volts: 12V, Battery Capacity: 2Ah, Mains power: 220vac, Pulse period: 1-1.5s, Pulse Width: 0.3ms, Alarm delay: 4s, Siren time out: 4min, Fence wire 1mm Steel: 4km, Fence wire 1mm galv: 8km, Fence wire 2.2mm galv: 40km, Energiser width:21.5cm, Energiser length: 33.5cm, Energiser height: 9.5cm, Energiser weight: 8kg app
The Stafix X3 is a sophisticated, high performance crossover energizer designed for small to moderate sized fencing systems. Suitable for the control of all livestock types, the X3 combines high performance and reliability with an array of innovative features that continues the tradition of excellence for which Stafix is renowned. The Unigizer is a universal energizer which is the next generation of Stafix energizer. It can be used as either a mains powered unit or as a reliable 12 volt battery energizer (for battery or solar installations). Choosing an electric fence energizer has never been easier as one Unigizer will take care of all your electric fencing needs. By simply replacing the power adapter (included) with the 12 V battery lead set (included), the Stafix Unigizer becomes a flexible but powerful tool in protecting your valuable livestock.The Unigizer is a universal energizer which is the next generation of Stafix energizer. It can be used as either a mains powered unit for Electric Fencing or as a reliable 12 volt battery energizer (for battery or solar installations). Choosing an electric fence energizer has never been easier as one Unigizer will take care of all your electric fencing needs.
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel – 30 watt panel
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.