Yealink W80 Key Features
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 100 parallel calls
- Up to 30 base stations
- Up to 100 handsets
- Up to 100 SIP accounts
- Support LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support Xsi Directory
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit-rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
- Support Opus
- Support PoE
- Compatible with Yealink W56H/W53H (version x.83.0.20 or later)
The system supports up to 100 handsets and 100 simultaneous calls, this solution not only ensures one call in each handset, but also allows you to get rid of the limited wireless coverage of only one base station. Meanwhile, the system works with Yealink W53H and W56H handsets with seamless roaming and handover of calls, making freely mobile communication in and between each zone achievable. The Yealink W80BDM and the W80B feature a modern, compact design as well as Yealink HD voice quality, which comes with the full-duplex technology and Opus, giving users an excellent audio experience.
Security & Stability
Based on Yealink DECT technology, W80 system provides you with both the stable call and the seamless roaming and handover. Wireless data transmission over-the-air is ensured by the DECT encryption. At the same time, TLS and SRTP play a pivotal role in secure SIP communication. Pack Yealink W80B with the powerful Grayscale Upgrade feature, when you perform upgrade for one handset, other handsets are free from this process and the whole system still runs safely.
There are no reviews yet.