- Standard fire resistant cable as defined by British Standards
- Tough, durable and dressable essential systems cable
- Easy to install and terminate
- Excellent data and signal transmission characteristics
- Ideal for surface, tray, direct burial in plaster
Prysmian 1.5mm² FP200 Gold Fire Fire Resistant Alarm Cable
|Brand||Prysmian Cables & Systems|
|Conductor Class||1 or 2|
|Cross Sectional Area||1.50mm²|
|Number of Cores||2|
|Product Range||Fire Resistant Cable|
|Standards||BS EN 50267, BS EN 60134-2BS, BS EN 50200 PH 30, PH 60, PH 120|
|Type||1.5mm² 2 Core Fire Resistant Cable|
|Voltage Rating||300V 500V|
Category: FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Red Fire Alarm Bell
- Fire Bell 10″ 120 Volt AC (UL)
- Often used as a school bell, or in hotels, our fire alarm bells have been in service for 30 years.
- Back Box sold separately. Be sure to choose the alarm bell with the correct voltage.
- Indoor and outdoor installation. Argco is the bell store for professionals.
- Rated Current: 25mA – Sound Level: 95 dB